OF THE MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE
AND RURAL REGION DEVELOPMENT
dated August 31, 2001
on the matter of granting a statute to the Polish Jockey Club
(Journal of Acts dated September 20, 2001)
According to the Art. 6 point 1 of the Act on Horse Racing dated January 18, 2001 (Journal of Acts No. 11 item 86) this is to order, as follows:
§1. The Polish Jockey Club shall be granted a statute as attached hereto.
§2. This regulation comes into force after 7 days of its announcement.
THE STATUTE OF THE POLISH JOCKEY CLUB
§1. The Polish Jockey Club, hereinafter referred to as the Club, conducts its activity under the Act on Horse Racing dated January 18, 2001 (Journal of Acts No 11, item 86), hereinafter referred to as the Act, as well as under this statute.
§2.1 The Club is managed by the President of the Club with the help of the chief accountant and managers of the organizational units of the Club.
2. The President may authorize the persons referred to in point 1 above, as well as other employees of the Club, to conduct in his name matters delegated by him.
§3.1 The Club is comprised of the following organizational units:
1) Organizational Department
2) Breeding and Racing Department
3) Stud Books Registry Office
4) an individual post for financial issues and accounting
5) an individual post for audit and internal inspection
2. The departments referred to in clause 1, points 1 and 2 above are comprised of teams and individual posts dedicated to particular types of issues.
3. The detailed organizational structure and the scope of tasks for the Club’s organizational units shall be regulated by internal bye-laws and regulations as set forth by the President of the Club.
4. The individual post referred to in clause 1 point 5 above shall be directly subordinate to the President of the Club.
§4. 1 The Council of the Club, hereinafter referred to as the Council, shall elect a chairman of the Council and two deputy chairmen by way of voting in secret.
2. The detailed method of work of the Council shall be set out by the regulations approved by the Council upon consenting the minister having jurisdiction over agricultural affairs.
3. The technical and office support for the Council shall be provided by the Organizational Department of the Club.
§5. 1 The internal inspection of the Club shall be conducted by the person holding the post referred to in § 3 clause 1 point 5.
2. The internal inspection shall be conducted on an annual and quarterly basis, as well as upon the request of the President of the Club.
3. The President shall grant a written authorization to a specified individual to conduct the internal inspection.
4. The internal inspection shall consist of the following:
1) examining activities in progress to assess if they are performed correctly, particularly from the point of view of lawfulness and good governance.
2) examining the actual status and documentation of activities already completed.
5. The inspector shall report the findings of the inspection to the President of the Club. In the event the inspection reveals circumstances where a crime or felony was committed, the President of the Club shall promptly inform in writing the relevant law enforcement authorities as well as the minister having jurisdiction over agricultural matters of such an occurrence.
§ 6. 1 The Club composes the following funds:
1) the statute fund,
1a) the educational fund,
2) other funds which are obligatory under other provisions of the law.
2. The statute fund is comprised of:
1) the equivalent of assets of the State Treasury, with which it is entrusted as provided for in art. 12 of the act, constituting the equipment of the club as at the day of commencing its activity,
2) net profit.
3. Losses recorded in the balance sheet shall be subtracted from the statute fund.
4. The educational fund shall be comprised of fines charged as part of disciplinary procedures.
5. The assets accumulated in the educational fund shall be allocated to the financing of specialized training courses conducted by the Club.
§7. 1 The Club shall conduct its accounting in accordance with provisions of the law on accounting, in consideration of provisions of the law on public finances.
2. The club shall conduct its finances independently using the revenue provided for in art. 13 of the Act.
3. Funds provided for in point 2 shall be designated by the Club for the financing of tasks set out in the Act and to cover operational costs of the Club.
4. The annual financial plan shall be determined by the President of the Club upon consenting the minister having jurisdiction over agricultural matters.
5. The annual financial report of the Club shall be approved by the minister having jurisdiction over agricultural matters.