Animal health rules for racehorses in POLAND
- Horses must be vaccinated against Equine Influenza according to the following:
- primary vaccination (two vaccinations, within a minimum of 21 and maximum 92 days time period);
- booster vaccinations must be given every six months (grace period is 21 days);
- if the last vaccination exceeds the grace period (6 months + 21 days), the primary vaccination needs to be repeated;
- any vaccination must be carried not later than 7 days before a start in a race.
- Horses must be tested for Equine Infectious Anaemia (EIA).
- Excusively horses with negative serogolical tests results are allowed to participate in races. Results can not be older than 30 days.
- All tests results must be confirmed in the passport of the horse.